RV Body Repair
When you have RV body damage, it's important that you get quality repairs to preserve both the value and safety of your home away from home. Cutting corners simply cannot be an option, so cut to the chase and come straight to A-1 Truck & Equipment in Ventura, California. We are conveniently located between the Santa Clara River and the Santa Paula Freeway, our state-of-the-art 11 bay shop at 1588 Los Angeles Avenue. We've been in business as a body shop since 1986, focusing exclusively on large heavy-duty vehicles like your motorhome since 2008. Give us a call at 805.659.1817 to let us know how we can help you with your RV's body repair needs.
Important & Common Repairs
You've made an investment with your RV, so you need to protect it. Just as you'd handle repairs for your home, you must do the same for your home on wheels. Proper maintenance and repair preserve the structural integrity of the vehicle. That's important when you're counting on your RV for transportation and shelter.
- Certain portions of a recreation vehicle are more susceptible to damage than others. For instance, one of the most common body repairs is front and rear fiberglass cap restoration. While these are great for minimizing wind resistance, they are prone to fading, breaking seal from the roof, and sometimes even cracking.
- Another common item that needs replacing is aluminum siding. Obviously, even a small impact can puncture or crumple the thin sheets, leaving an unsightly blemish that may allow water to seep inside.
- Similarly, any problem with the roof--whether related to a collision, age, or other factors--leaves you susceptible to interior water damage.
- Awnings and slide covers fray over time or fall victim to windstorms. This is a particular problem if the supporting structure is ripped from the metal.
- Finally, we also often fix storage bin doors that have fallen or been torn off.
Your Resource for All Things RV
With so much riding on your ability to obtain high-quality repairs, don't entrust your RV restoration to just anyone. As the only I-CAR Gold Certified shop for heavy-duty repairs in the western United States, A-1 Truck & Equipment in Ventura, California, will never disappoint you by turning out a substandard project. What's more, we have all the components in place to fix your RV body in an efficient and timely manner. This includes adequate space, proper equipment, and a well educated, experienced staff. Equally important is our commitment to excellence, such as offering on-site metal fabrication, superior color matching, and attention to the details that make your vehicle unique such as striping and special finishes.Request An Estimate